Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Rode NT5 Pair condenser microphone (pair)
|Item number / Code:|
110841 / RODE-NT-5-PAIR
|Current availability:||0 set|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Rode NT5 Pair condenser microphone (pair), Rode NT-5-PAIR, Rode NT 5 PAIR, Rode NT5PAIR, NT-5-PAIR, NT 5 PAIR, NT5PAIR
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The Rode NT5 is a cardioid condenser microphone offering a full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry. Designed for general instrument recording and sound reinforcement, the NT5 package is shipped in a matched pair adding convenience to quality. Both microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response providing accurate recordings when capturing in stereo or mono. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes audio at the off-axis sections, reducing noise caused by, leakage, monitors, additional instruments etc. The NT5 offers a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing the microphones to be used in a wide variety of applications such as drum over-head miking, stereo capturing of instruments, vocal capturing etc. The NT5 is powered via +48, +24 volt phantom power. The NT5 is shipped as a matched pair. The capsules are matched in sensitivity and frequency response to provide accurate sound reproduction when capturing in stereo.
• Capsule: 1/2 inch [19 mm], capacitive, externally polarized
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
• Signal to Noise Ratio [IEC651]: 78 dB
• Equivalent noise level: <16 dBSPL [A correction curve consistent with IEC268-15]
• Max. SPL: 143 dB [THD 1% for a load of 1 Ohm]
• Sensitivity: -38 dB, 1 V / Pa [12 mV at 94 dB SPL] +/- 2 dB
• Power supply: Phantom P48 [38 - 52 V] P24 [20 - 26 V]
• Current consumption 4 mA, 2 mA
• Weight: 100 g
|Free delivery||0 GBP|