Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Shure Beta 57 A dynamic microphone
|Item number / Code:|
111662 / SHURE-BETA57A
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Shure Beta 57 A dynamic microphone, Shure BETA57A, BETA57A
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Shure Beta 57 A
The Shure Beta 57A Microphone improves on the design of the favorite Beta 57 to optimize warmth and presence. Many leading performers use the Beta 57A mic to capture drums, guitar amps, brass, woodwinds, and vocals. An excellent supercardioid pattern gives superior gain-before-feedback across its frequency spectrum. The grille is hardened for longer life and designed for close placement to enhance low-frequency proximity effect. A high signal-to-noise ratio is achieved through use of a neodymium magnet structure, An internal shockmount decreases handling noise. 50Hz to 16kHz frequency response.
• Optimized response for maximum warmth and presence
• Supercardioid pattern for superior gain-before-feedback
• Hardened grille holds up to rough handling
• Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
• 50 - 16,000Hz frequency response
• Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
• Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
• Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
|GLS / Royal Mail||10 GBP|