Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
BOSS AC 3 Acoustic Guitar Simulator
|Item number / Code:|
115867 / BOSS-AC-3
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|This item is no longer available. Please contact our team for alternative products.|
BOSS AC 3 Acoustic Guitar Simulator, BOSS AC-3, BOSS AC 3, BOSS AC3, AC-3, AC 3, AC3
BOSS AC-3 Acoustic Guitar Simulator
BOSS offers another “Authentic BOSS” Compact Pedal; the AC-3. How many times have you been onstage or in the studio with your electric guitar, and wished that you’d brought an acoustic along? For musicians who travel light, hauling an extra guitar to the gig isn’t always the most attractive option. BOSS AC-3 to the rescue! This new-generation compact pedal employs COSM® modeling technology to transform any electric guitar into a variety of beautiful acoustic guitars.
• BOSS’s most advanced acoustic-guitar modeling in a compact pedal
• Four simulation modes: Standard, Jumbo, Enhanced, and Piezo-equipped
• Top and Body knobs for fine-tuning the virtual-body resonance
• Built-in reverb, optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation
• Nominal Input Level-20 dBu
• Input Impedance1 M ohms
• Nominal Output Level-20 dBu
• Output Impedance1 k ohms
• Recommended Load Impedance10 k ohms or greater
• Indicator: CHECK Indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
• Connectors: INPUT Jack, G.OUT Jack, LINE OUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
• Power SupplyDC 9 V: Dry Battery (6F22/ 9 V), AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Optional)
• Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry Battery; 6F22/ 9 V (Carbon),
• Dimensions: 70mm x 125 mm x 55 mm
• Weight 0.4 kg
• Controls: Pedal Switch, MODE Switch, BODY Knob, TOP Knob, LEVEL Knob, REVERB Knob
Power supply9V 250mA stabilized Tatarek is also compatible with the device. Available under the code TATR-250 BOSS.
|Type of effect||Acoustic Simulator|
|Power consumption||39 mA|
|Power supply included||no|
|Dimensions||70 x 125 x 55 mm|