Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Rode NTG-2 directional microphone (shotgun)
|Item number / Code:|
116029 / RODE-NTG-2
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Rode NTG-2 directional microphone (shotgun), Rode NTG-2, Rode NTG 2, Rode NTG2, NTG-2, NTG 2, NTG2
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Rode NTG-2 directional microphone
The RØDE NTG2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (161gm/5.7oz without battery) makes it an ideal boom microphone. In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. The NTG2 operates either from a AA (1.5V) battery or P48 phantom power which can be supplied by professional cameras, audio recorders and power supplies. The battery power option makes the NTG2 ideal for scenarios where the camera does not supply phantom power such as DSLR video. The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The set includes:
• NTG2 Multi-Powered Shotgun Microphone
• RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
• ZP2 Padded Zip Pouch (large)
• WSVM Pop Filter/Wind Shield
• Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
• Active Electronics JFET impedance convertor with balanced transformer output
• Capsule: 0.50"
• Address Type: End
• Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
• Output Impedance 250Ω
• Maximum SPL 131dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
• Maximum Output Level 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
• Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
• Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 18dB-A
• 3-pin XLR output
• Weight 161g
|Free delivery||0 GBP|