Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Hohner 2005/20-C MarineBand Deluxe C Harmonica
|Item number / Code:|
116125 / HOHNER-2005/20-C
|Current availability:||3 pcs. updated on: 2019-12-15 22:20:33|
Hohner 2005/20-C MarineBand Deluxe C Harmonica, Hohner 2005/20-C, Hohner 2005/20 C, Hohner 2005/20C, 2005/20-C, 2005/20 C, 2005/20C
|Ask a Product Expert:||Sławomir Szwed, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The Marine Band Deluxe puts a contemporary spin on the Marine Band legacy. Using its legendary, best-selling forebear as a starting point, the Marine Band Deluxe offers enhancements such as an improved cover design for greater volume and stability, a sealed comb, and rounded channel mouthpiece openings and corners. A logical choice to take your playing to the next level, this harmonica is quickly being adopted as the preferred choice of professional players worldwide. If you play a Marine Band harmonica, you owe it to yourself to discover the next generation.
• New improved cover design gives greater volume and stability.
• Assembled with three reed plate screws and four cover screws to maximize airtightness and facilitate maintenance.
• New reed profiles ensure longer reed life and reduce breakage.
• The entire pearwood comb is triple-laquered, dramatically minimizing swelling and ensuring greater volume and faster response.
• Channel openings and reed plate edges rounded off for greater playing comfort.
• Sturdy neoprene zipper case allows moisture to evaporate while keeping dust out.
• Elastic loop allows case to be worn on belt.
• Made in Germany
• Item name: Marine Band Deluxe
• Type: diatonic
• Key: C
• Tuning: Richter
• Number of holes: 10
• Reeds: 20 brass
• Cover surface: stainless steel
• Reed plates: 0,9 mm brass
• Reed plate surface: brass
• Mouthpiece surface: SuperGlide lacquer
• Comb: pearwood, brown
• Comb surface: triple lacquer
• Length: 10 cm
|Number of channels||10|
|Number of reeds||20|