Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Audix i5 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
|Item number / Code:|
116531 / AUDIX-I5
|Current availability:||3 pcs. updated on: 2019-07-21 18:00:39|
Audix i5 Dynamic Instrument Microphone, Audix I5, I5
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the i5 is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction. The i5 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications and is able to handle SPLs in excess of 140 dB without distortion.
The i5 can be used to mic a wide variety of musical instruments, guitars and bass cabinets as well as vocals and speech. The i5 is sturdy, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the i5 provides clear sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ. Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
- Off Axis Rejection >23 dB
- Maximum SPL ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: Switchcraft or Audix male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin, 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing / Finish: Die cast Zinc Alloy / Black E-coat
- Weight: 183 g / 6.5 ounces
- Length: 141.5 mm / 5.6 inches