Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Planet Waves CP-02 capo
|Item number / Code:|
116625 / PW-CP02
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Planet Waves CP-02 capo, Planet Waves CP02, CP02
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Planet Waves CP-02
The Planet Waves NS Capo Pro in black is made from aircraft grade aluminum for use on acoustic and electric 6 and 12 string guitars. The NS Capo Pro assures buzz-free in-tune performance at any fret. A patented micrometer adjustment mechanism allows the player to dial in the exact tension needed for clear ringing notes without excessive force in any position on the neck. This greatly reduces the need to retune your guitar during and after capo use. The sleek construction can withstand the toughest playing or touring schedule while adding very little additional weight or obstruction to the instrument. Planet Waves NS Pro Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
• Designed for acoustic and electric guitars with radiused fretboards
• Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
• Single hand operation
• Aircraft grade aluminum construction
• Works for 6 or 12 string acoustic and electric guitars; also available in a classical guitar version
• Planet Waves NS Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
|GLS / Royal Mail||10 GBP|