Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Audix D6 Kick Drum Microphone
|Item number / Code:|
117793 / AUDIX-D6
|Current availability:||2 pcs. updated on: 2019-11-18 12:40:25|
Audix D6 Kick Drum Microphone, Audix D6, D6
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Audix D6 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the D6 is a dynamic instrument microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The D6, which is characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, is equipped with a VLM™ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 30 Hz-15kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity 0.8 mV / Pa @ 80 Hz
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type E
- Off Axis Rejection >20 dB
- Maximum SPL ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: Switchcraft or Audix male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin, 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing / Finish: Machined Aluminum / Black Hard Coat
- Weight: 217 g / 7.7 ounces
- Length: 117 mm / 4.6 inches