Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
|Item number / Code:|
123961 / FEN-099-0831-000
|Current availability:||6 pcs. updated on: 2019-09-20 01:30:24|
Fender Potentiometer, Fender 099-0831-000, Fender 099 0831 000, Fender 0990831000, 099-0831-000, 099 0831 000, 0990831000
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Fender Pure Vintage 250K Solid Shaft Potentiometer
Fender offers a wide selection of Pure Vintage electronics to players looking to restore or upgrade their guitar or amplifier with classic Fender in mind. From potentiometers to select capacitors, tube sockets and more, these electronics are created to closely replicate original-era Fender parts and have been used on a number of Fender reissue instruments and amplifiers, including our American Vintage series of guitars and basses. But best of all, Pure Vintage guitar and amp electronics are also versatile enough to fit most Fender guitars and tube amplifiers, making it easier than ever to inject that vintage vibe into any setup.
• Pure Vintage 250K Solid Shaft Potentiometer
• Vintage-accurate 250K 3/8" solid shaft potentiometer for volume or tone control
• Accepts set screw mounting knobs (sold separately)
• Includes mounting nut, washer and modern .01mf 250V capacitor
• Fits most vintage and modern Telecaster, Jazz Bass and Precision Bass guitars