Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
AKG K271 MKII (55 Ohm) closed headphones
|Item number / Code:|
124509 / AKG-K271-MKII
|Current availability:||6 pcs. updated on: 2017-12-12 16:50:14|
AKG K271 MKII (55 Ohm) closed headphones, AKG K271-MKII, AKG K271 MKII, AKG K271MKII, K271-MKII, K271 MKII, K271MKII
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marek Kordas, tel. +44 8000705155,|
AKG K271 MKII (55 Ohm) headphones
The K271 MKIIs are professional over-ear headphones for studio and live use. They combine the comfort of an over-the-ear design and the benefits of closed-back technology for best possible sound reproduction. The sealed design ensures low signal bleeding into microphones in the studio and maximum isolation for live mixing applications.
The K271 MKIIs feature a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The package includes a 3m (10ft) straight and 5m (16ft) coiled cable.
The set includes:
• gold-plated adapter for 6.3mm jack,
• an additional pair of velvet ear pads
• an additional 5 m spiral cable
• Headphone type: closed
• Audio Frequency bandwidth 16-28.000Hz
• Sensitivity headphones 104 dB SPL/V
• Max. Input Power: 200 mW
• Rated Impedance 55 Ohms
• Detachable cable
• Cable Length 3 m
• Replaceable Earpads
• Audio Interface Type Screw-on gold Jack 1/8"
• Headphones Finish: matte black
• Net Weight: 240g
• copper spiral wire OFC 99,9% 3m with mini XLR
• THD <0,3%