Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Numark M4 DJ mixer
|Item number / Code:|
127902 / NUMARK-M4
|Current availability:||0 pcs. updated on: 2017-12-12 15:20:12|
|Item available in:||21 days|
Numark M4 DJ mixer, Numark M4, M4
|Ask a Product Expert:||Filip Koperski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
M4 is a three-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4” microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices.
Where M4 really shines is its impressive input section. Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of SIX inputs! Add Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you’ve a powerhouse package that’s ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
M4 has the inputs, controls, and features to turn what would be a problem for the average mixer into a simple plug-in. Don’t get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig.
• Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
• Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
• Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
• Microphone input with EQ
• Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
• Toggle for master and PFL metering
• Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope control
• Line: 10K ohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output - See more at: Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
• Phono: 47k ohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
• Signal to noise ratio: Line: Better than 100dB, Mic: Better than 95dB, Phono: Better than 85dB
• Frequency response: Line: 20 – 20,000 Hz ±0.5dB, Mic: 20 – 15,000 Hz ±0.5dB, Phono: ±1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback