Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Denon DN-HC1000 kontroler MIDI do Serato
|Item number / Code:|
129015 / DENON-DNHC1000
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|This item is no longer available. Please contact our team for alternative products.|
Denon DN-HC1000 kontroler MIDI do Serato, Denon DNHC1000, DNHC1000
On this site you will find mailnly Ex-Demo products, which means the item for sale has been used as demonstration stock and is covered by a 12 months warranty. Some products may have a used box, some may've been gently used for evaluation or demonstration purposes.
We regularly put new items in this section with prices dropping by 30%, so keep checking back often to find yourself a bargain.
Controlling essential features via mouse or laptop keyboard can be a challenge. Especially considering the focused work environment. This is your moment to keep the dance floor moving and music pumping without room for error.
Enter the DN-HC1000S from Denon DJ. Designed to interface and aid DVS systems (turntables / CD players) with today’s most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live, the DN-HC1000S provides DJs a comfortable plug and play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system.
• MIDI Sub Controller for SeratoTM Scratch Live
• Simple USB Plug & Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
• Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
• High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
• Serato Approved USB Controller
• File Select Knob & buttons w/Back-Forward Action Keys
• EFX Control by new mapping file for v2.1 or higher (DL Here)
• Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
• SHIFT/CLR Button
• 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
• Auto Loop Button w/ Loop Cut Knob & Roll
• Loop IN/OUT Button w/ Exit/Reloop
• File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
• Tap Button
• MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
• 9.8” width X 3.4” depth
• Weight 1,5 kg.