Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Yamaha HS1200T HiHat Stand
|Item number / Code:|
137653 / Y-HS-1200T
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Yamaha HS1200T HiHat Stand, Yamaha HS-1200T, Yamaha HS 1200T, Yamaha HS1200T, HS-1200T, HS 1200T, HS1200T
|Ask a Product Expert:||Sławomir Szwed, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Toggle link and 2 double braced legs.
In optimizing part positioning and weight balance, Yamaha's eliminated a great deal of unwanted shudder and contact that inhibits movement. Motion is now more natural. Large rubber grips hold firm to the surface while knock-type spikes, deployed and retracted with a single touch, keep things stable even when played hard. Yamaha's also improved operating quietness.
Locking mechanisms ensure that settings are maintained so you can play with the same feeling every time. A gauge on the spring tension adjustment provides visual reference of the setting and easier replication. Two rods, one long one short, are included with the stand to accommodate higher and lower playing positions.
• New Hi-hat Clutch
• Longer Rod for higher setting is included
• Cymbal Angle Adjustment with Self Lock
• Spring Tension Adjustment
• Big Rubber Feet and Spikes
• The New Wider Pedal Design
• Footboard Angle Adjustment
• Toggle Link System
• Drum Key Holder
• Available Height Range: 80-92cm
• Hi-hat Clutch: Locking Hi-hat Clutch
• Cymbal Support: Hard Rubber / Felt
• Cymbal Angle Adjustment: Yes (with Fixing Nut)
• Rotaing Leg Design: Yes
• Spring Tension Adjustment: Yes (Free)
• Foot Board Angle Adjustment: Yes
• Connecting Rod: Straight Rod (with Rubber Insert)
• Toggle Link System: Yes
• Big Rubber Feet: Yes (with Spike)
• Leg Design: 2 Double Braced Legs
|Free delivery||0 GBP|