Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
MXL 440 Condenser microphone
|Item number / Code:|
139547 / MXL-440
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2018-09-24 11:30:20 |
Product in logistics partner's warehouse
|Item available in:||4 days|
MXL 440 Condenser microphone, MXL 440, 440
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Jokiel, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The MXL 440 is a beautiful studio condenser microphone designed to complement a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications. By combining a FET preamp with an electrically-balanced output, the MXL 440 delivers an uncompromised tonal quality perfect for all studio applications.
- Transducer Type: Pressure gradient Condenser Microphone
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV / Pa
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Equivalent noise:: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S / N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Dimensions: 53x180mm
- Weight: 544.3g
- Color: Black
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+/-4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA