Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Focusrite RedNet 4 8-channel remote controlled microphone preamp
|Item number / Code:|
142037 / FOC-REDNET-4
|Current availability:||0 pcs. updated on: 2017-10-21 19:10:14|
|Item available in:||14 days|
Focusrite RedNet 4 8-channel remote controlled microphone preamp, Focusrite REDNET-4, Focusrite REDNET 4, Focusrite REDNET4, REDNET-4, REDNET 4, REDNET4
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Focusrite RedNet 4
RedNet 4 adds eight of the latest remote-controlled Focusrite mic preamps / line inputs to your RedNet system through a single Ethernet cable. With two selectable DI’s, RedNet 4 provides an effective range of analogue inputs for your system. The unit includes Focusrite’s world-class precision A-D conversion. Mic/Line/DI selection, gain, phantom power, HPF and metering are also accessible from the front panel. The benefit of remote control microphone pre-amp gain is that you can keep the mic pre close to the source (so the analogue cable run is minimal) while still setting gain stages from the control room.
• Eight high-quality Focusrite 'RedNet' mic preamps
• DC-coupled signal path for characteristically open and transparent sound
• Selectable line and DI inputs for input flexibility
• Remote-controllable Gain, Phantom Power and High-Pass Filter from Yamaha CL and QL Series Consoles.
• Dynamic range: 119dB
• THD+Noise: <0.001%
• Mic input Level up to +16dBu
• Max mic input gain: 63dB
• JetPLL jitter-reduction technology
• Comprehensive remote control software with powerful graphic user interface
• 8 Focusrite mic preamps and line/DI inputs
• 8 XLR microphone inputs
• 8 Line inputs (DB25)
• TRS-DI inputs for channel 1 and 2 in the front panel
• Dynamic range: 120 dB
• Microphone input level up to +16 dBu
• JetPLL jitter reduction technology
• Up to 24-bit/192kHz
• 48V phantom power
• Dante Ethernet port for RedNet PCIe card
• Design: 19"/ 2U