Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Audio Technica ATH-M30x Professional Monitor Headphones
|Item number / Code:|
150598 / AT-ATH-M30X
|Current availability:||4 pcs. updated on: 2018-06-21 10:10:23|
Audio Technica ATH-M30x Professional Monitor Headphones, Audio Technica ATH-M30X, Audio Technica ATH M30X, Audio Technica ATHM30X, ATH-M30X, ATH M30X, ATHM30X
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marek Kordas, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Audio Technica ATH-M30x
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable.
• Advanced build quality and engineering
• 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• Convenient single-side cable exit
• Collapsible for space-saving portability
• Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
• Type: Closed-back dynamic
• Driver Diameter: 40 mm
• Magnet: Neodymium
• Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
• Frequency Response: 15 - 22,000 Hz
• Maximum Input Power: 1,300 mW at 1 kHz
• Sensitivity: 96 dB
• Impedance: 47 ohms
• Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and connector
• Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
• Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter