Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Art Dual RDB Re-Amp
|Item number / Code:|
153231 / ART-DUALRDB
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-08-25 15:10:25|
Art Dual RDB Re-Amp, Art DUALRDB, DUALRDB
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Art Dual RDB
The Dual RDB is the ideal interface solution for any application where stereo or dual line level signals from recording interfaces, computers, mixers, iPods, consumer audio or video machines need to be connected to XLR microphone or ¼-inch instrument level inputs.
The unit has two high quality isolation transformers that prevent ground loops when connecting various systems together.
The Dual RDB accepts 1/4" TRS and XLR line level inputs and outputs mic or instrument levels. The Dual RDB's variable level controls allow volume control to be set at the source rather than in the studio, AV room, audio closet or installation rack. A 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response ensures the Dual RDB will function transparently with any high quality audio source.
• Dual ¼-inch TRS and XLR balanced line level inputs
• Transformer isolated XLR balanced microphone level outputs
• Transformer isolated ¼-inch TRS balanced instrument level outputs
• 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response
• Variable Level Controls with Mute
• Channel Two source selectable between Channel One or Channel Two Input
• Channel Two output phase switch
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.5 dB @ +4 dBu
• Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% @ 1kHz, +18 dBu ,<.05% @ 100Hz, +18dBu
• Channel Separation: > 80 dB (typical)
• Input Connections: 1/4" TRS balanced, XLR balanced female
• Thru Connections : 1/4" TRS balanced, XLR balanced female
• Insertion Loss: -20dB @100k Ohm load, -25dB @600 Ohm load
• Dimensions: 1.85"H x 4.6"W x 3.9"D (47mm x 117mm x 99mm)
• Weight: 0.88 lbs (0.40 kg)