Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
IK Multimedia iRig Voice White Handheld Microphone for Smartphones and Tablets
|Item number / Code:|
154627 / IKM-IRIG-VOICE-WH
|Current availability:||0 pcs. updated on: 2018-10-19 12:50:23|
|Item available in:||14 days|
IK Multimedia iRig Voice White Handheld Microphone for Smartphones and Tablets, IK Multimedia IRIG-VOICE-WH, IK Multimedia IRIG VOICE WH, IK Multimedia IRIGVOICEWH, IRIG-VOICE-WH, IRIG VOICE WH, IRIGVOICEWH
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
IK Multimedia iRig Voice
Got a passion for singing? Got an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android device? Now with iRig Voice you can turn your smartphone or tablet into the ultimate portable vocal studio and monster karaoke rig!
iRig Voice is a fun and colorful handheld vocal microphone that's optimized to deliver stunning audio quality. It's the perfect companion for all your favorite karaoke and music creation apps — simply plug it in to your device and start singing. iRig Voice features an ergonomic design for hours of comfortable handheld performance, and its shape fits easily into most standard microphone stand clips for stage use. iRig Voice is optimized for vocal frequency range reproduction, it utilizes a compact cardioid pattern for close voice pickup which minimizes feedback when used with speaker systems. It has an on/off slide switch for quick muting of unwanted sound and an oversized strain relief cable end for durable, consistent performance even during high-energy performances.
• Handheld vocal microphone delivers professional sound quality
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, newer Mac models and Android devices
• Compact cardioid pattern minimizes feedback
• Constructed of durable, lightweight thermoplastic
• Comes with EZ Voice app
• Works with dozens of karaoke, sing-along and music making apps
• Headphone jack for real-time monitoring
• Convenient on/off switch located on the mic
• Microphone Type: condenser electret
• Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
• Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
• Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 105 dB
• Distortion: 3% THD at 105 dB, 1 kHz
• Windscreen: built-in
• Power and Connection: works with iOS, most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) and most Mac computers
• Package includes
• Microphone Size: 215mm/8.46" x 53mm/2.09" x 53mm/2.09"
• Microphone Weight: 253g/8.92oz
• Cable Length: 2m/78.74"