Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Dunlop MXR M-83 Bass Chorus guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
155780 / JD-MXR-M-83
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2018-06-23 10:20:17|
Dunlop MXR M-83 Bass Chorus guitar effect, MXR MXR-M-83, MXR MXR M 83, MXR MXRM83, MXR-M-83, MXR M 83, MXRM83
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Dunlop MXR M-83 Bass Chorus
The MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe is powered by pure analog bucket-brigade technology, serving up shimmering, liquid chorus and swooshing, metallic flanger effects while preserving the punch and fundamental of your low end.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe features top-mounted Flanger and X-Over buttons with LED status indicators. In X-Over Mode, modulation in low frequencies is decreased at 100Hz—perfect for playing upper register chords, melodies and fills while keeping the low end in tune. With Bass and Treble controls you can cut or boost lows and highs and shape the tonal character of the effect. For a wide stereo sound, select the TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) Stereo Hardwire Bypass Mode via an internal switch. In this mode, you can use a TRS to TS (tip-sleeve) Y-splitter cable to send the effect signal to two different amplifiers, allowing the modulation to move from left to right.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe joins the ranks of award-winning pedals in the MXR Bass Innovations line, each designed by bass players for bass players.
• Input Impedance: 2 MΩ
• Output Impedance: TIP (Mono) 600 Ω
• RING (Stereo): 3.3 KΩ
• Max Input Level:1 kHz/+10 dBV
• Max Output Level: +13 dBV
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz/±1
• Signal to Noise Ratio* >96 dBV
• Tone Controls (Delay Signal Only): +8 dB, -11 dB, 100 Hz (BASS), -2 dB, 100 Hz (Center Position BASS), dB±14 dB, 10 kHz (TREBLE)
• X-OVER Control: +7.5 dB, 20 Hz/+3 dB, 100 Hz (Dry Signal), -18 dB, 20 Hz/-3 dB, 160 Hz (Delay Signal)
• Rate Control: 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
• Maximum Delay Time: 12 ms
• Minimum Delay Time: 400 μs
• Delay Noise Reduction: 2:1 ratio
• Mono True Hardwire
• Stereo Hardwired
• Current Draw 30 mA
• Power Supply 9 volts DC