Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Rode NTG-4+ condenser shotgun microphone, black
|Item number / Code:|
156712 / RODE-NTG-4+
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-10-14 15:30:55|
Rode NTG-4+ condenser shotgun microphone, black, Rode NTG-4+, Rode NTG 4+, Rode NTG4+, NTG-4+, NTG 4+, NTG4+
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RØDE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
• Broadcast sound quality
• Low noise circuitry
• Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
• Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
• Rugged metal construction
• Convenient digital switching
• High Frequency Boost
• High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
• PAD (-10db)
• MicroUSB cable included
• Shotgun microphone with built-in battery
• Issue sound quality
• Low-noise system
• Interior lithium battery that provides power for more than 150 hours - charging to full in less than two hours by Micro USB
• Strong metal construction
• Digital switches lining of high-frequency high-pass filter (Flat / 75Hz), attenuator (-10 dB)
• Principle: Linear, gradient
• Capsule: 0.5 "
• Polar pattern: supercardioid
• Orientation relative to the axis: Front
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (switched high pass filter at 75Hz)
• Output Impedance: 200Ω
• Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL (at 1 kHz, 1% THD with a load of 1 Kohm)
• Sensitivity: 32,0dB, 1V / Pa (25,00mV at 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB at 1kHz
• Equivalent noise level, A-weighted - 16dB-A
• Power Options: Phantom + 12V, + 24V and 48V; internal battery
• Weight: 176 g
• Dimensions: 278 x 22 x 22 mm
• Output: XLR