Ableton Push 2 + Live 9 Suite instrument / MIDI controller
|Item number / Code:|
161135 / ABLET-PUSH2-L9-SUITE
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|This item is no longer available. Please contact our team for alternative products.|
Ableton Push 2 + Live 9 Suite
Ableton makes Live - a unique music creation and performance software - and Push, a hardware instrument for playing and composing with Live. Ableton was founded in 1999 and released the first version of Live in 2001. Since then, the company has received outstanding press, numerous awards and attracted a worldwide community of dedicated musicians, composers and DJs. The company headquarters are in Berlin, with an additional office in Los Angeles. Ableton is run by its original founders and currently has about 140 employees.
The latest version of Live features a multitude of innovations and improvements - designed to inspire creative music makers everywhere.
The most important new features at a glance:
• Session automation: In Live 9’s Session View, automation can now be recorded in real time directly within clips. Automation can move together with clips between Arrangement and Session View.
• Find sounds fast: In Live 9’s re-designed browser, all instruments, effects, samples, and plug-ins are in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders from anywhere on your computer, search as you type and navigate from the keyboard to find everything quickly.
• Discover new sounds: Live 9 comes with a large selection of production-ready sounds (more than 3000 in the Suite edition), providing a full range of synthesizers, drum kits and one-shot samples, acoustic instruments, loops and much more - all powered by Live's built-in synthesizers, samplers and effects so they can be tweaked and personalized.
• Audio-to-MIDI: Live 9 has three ways to extract MIDI from audio clips. Use Drums-toMIDI to convert drum breaks into MIDI files for use with your own sounds. Use Harmony-to-MIDI and Melody-to-MIDI to get the notes and chords from samples. Sing, beatbox, tap a rhythm, or play any solo instrument, then use Melody or Drums-toMIDI to turn your recordings into MIDI clips to edit and reuse with any sound.
• Get your sound right: Live 9’s studio effects have all been reworked for even better sound and usability. The Glue Compressor is a new effect - an authentic model of a legendary 1980s console bus compressor. EQ Eight now has an audition mode for isolating frequencies and an expandable spectrum display. The Gate and Compressor effects feature a Gain Reduction view which shows changes in signal level over time.
• Edit the details: Live 9 introduces new tools and an improved workflow which allow for fast and flexible editing of musical ideas. Transpose, reverse and stretch MIDI notes or warp clip automation and add curves to automation envelopes.
• Max for Live - now in Suite: The Suite edition of Live 9 comes with Max for Live -giving users access to an ever-expanding array of unique instruments, effects and tools. The included Max for Live boasts 25 new devices such as a convolution reverb, drum synthesizer instruments, MIDI echo as well as reworked versions of classics such as Step Sequencer and Buffer Shuffler 2.
• Connectors: external 12V DC power supply 1.25A, USB 5V / 0.5A,
• Two pedal inputs,
• Kensington Lock anti-theft connector,
• Housing: upper part of the housing is made of light but durable anodised aluminum. pads: Soft silicone pads, perfectly calibrated for impact / pressure response,
• RGB backlighting,
• Buttons: Buttons for control of operating modes have a nice "click" and white or multicolor LED backlight, Potentiometers: Very high resolution rotary encoder (endless rotation), sensitive to touch.
• Display: High resolution, RGB colors and wide angles. Very clear picture.
• Touch Pad: 7cm for modulation control, pitch band and scroll,
• 24 LEDs to assist navigation.
• Dimensions: 370 x 293 x 26 mm
• Weight: 2 990 g,
• Kit Contents: Push instrument, 100-240VAC universal power supply, 50 / 60Hz with replaceable plugs, USB cable,
Ableton Suite download version.