Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Vox VX1 electric guitar combo
|Item number / Code:|
162206 / VOX-VX-1
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Vox VX1 electric guitar combo, Vox VX-1, Vox VX 1, Vox VX1, VX-1, VX 1, VX1
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The VX I from VOX takes modeling amps to the next level. The all-new VET (Virtual Element Technology) modeling circuits at work in the VX I and VX II offer guitarists the best of both digital and analog amplifier design, as it accurately revives a myriad of classic amplifiers. In order to obtain a more authentic sound and produce sound more efficiently, VX amps employ a uniquely designed-bass reflex structure combined with a sealed, one-piece speaker enclosure. The cabinet's shape, curvature of the front and back surfaces, and the internal reinforcement ribs have all been carefully designed to optimize the resonance. A conventional wooden baffle was chosen to retain the projection and tone of a classic guitar amp, while the cabinet is constructed from a lightweight and durable ABS material that produces superior acoustical properties with quality sound and easy portability.
• Amp models: 11
• Effects: 8
• Preset Programs: 11
• User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
• Input / Output: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack
• Power Amplifier Output: Maximum approx. 15W RMS @4 ohms
• Speaker: 6.5” 4 ohms
• Signal Processing:
• A/D conversion: 24-bit
• D/A conversion: 24-bit
• Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
• Power Supply: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
• Current Consumption: 2.5 A
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 x 192 x 313 / 13.94” x 7.56” x 12.32”
• Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs.
|GLS / Royal Mail||10 GBP|