Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Strymon Brigadier delay guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
162957 / STRYMON-BRIGADIER
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-09-20 00:50:20|
Strymon Brigadier delay guitar effect, Strymon BRIGADIER, BRIGADIER
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
In setting out to design Brigadier, Strymon decided to take a super-powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate all of it’s horsepower to doing one thing and one thing only—delivering the best analog bucket brigade sound ever. Utilizing every last drop of DSP power, allowing Brigadier to deliver every minute detail and nuance that makes analog delays special. Hand crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the sonic complexities of analog bucket delays with none of the drawbacks. No stone has been left unturned.
• Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
• Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
• 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
• Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
• Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
• Dedicated Modulation control
• Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
• Press and hold Tap for Infinite Repeats
• High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input) Please read this FAQ for more info on the TRS input.
• Stereo output
• Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches
• Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter) or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
• True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
• Selectable Trails Mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
• 9V center negative DC supply included, 250mA current draw
• Strong and lightweight green anodized aluminum chassis
• Crafted with love in the USA