Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Strymon Orbit flanger guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
162959 / STRYMON-ORBIT
|Current availability:||2 pcs. updated on: 2019-01-18 19:30:18|
Strymon Orbit flanger guitar effect, Strymon ORBIT, ORBIT
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
With the Orbit dBucket Flanger, Strymon painstakingly recreated every aspect of some of the greatest vintage analog flangers. To go beyond that, they also added features such as through zero flanging to take you where few have ever ventured before.
High performance DSP is dedicated entirely to doing one thing and one thing only, delivering the ultimate flanger. Add true bypass, extensive expression pedal control, a favorite preset, super high quality analog front end and output sections, low power consumption and you’ll never want to let go of your Orbit.
• Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip
• 3 flanger Feedback Types: Positive, Negative, Positive/Negative
• 3 flanger LFO Types: Log, Lin, Through Zero
• Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your flange sounds
• High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
• Stereo output
• Expression pedal input allows the connection of an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter)
• Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
• Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
• 110dB signal to noise
• +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
• 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
• Premium analog front end and output section
• Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
• 32-bit floating point processing
• True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
• 9V center negative DC supply included, 250mA current draw
• Strong and lightweight purple anodized aluminum chassis
• Crafted with love in the USA