Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Strymon Multiswitch for Strymon effects
|Item number / Code:|
162970 / STRYMON-MULTISWITCH
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-11-22 18:12:26|
Strymon Multiswitch for Strymon effects, Strymon MULTISWITCH, MULTISWITCH
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
MultiSwitch provides new ways to explore presets and set tempos on your TimeLine, Mobius, and BigSky. MultiSwitch gives you a new means of exploring preset banks. Use the left switch to move down a bank, right switch to move up a bank, and middle switch to cycle through your presets within the current bank. A great way to explore all of your presets. MultiSwitch to recall the perfect preset on your TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius. Easily scroll through saved presets using the left and right switches, and engage/bypass the preset you have selected with the middle switch. MultiSwitch to scroll through your saved presets and control your tap tempo all at once. Perfect for TimeLine and Mobius – use the left switch to scroll down through your saved presets, the right switch to scroll up, and the middle switch to tap in the perfect delay tempo or modulation speed.
• Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
• Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
- Loop Control Mode (TimeLine only)
- Bank Mode
- Preset Mode
- Tap Mode
• 1/4″ right-angle TRS cable included
• No additional power supply required
• Rugged gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis
• Small and lightweight
• Designed and built in the USA