Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
AKG C518M condenser microphone
|Item number / Code:|
165869 / AKG-C518M
|Current availability:||4 pcs. updated on: 2021-06-16 21:20:22|
AKG C518M condenser microphone, AKG C518M, C518M
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The C518 professional miniature clamp-on microphone is the ultimate tool for recording of drums and percussion. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the rim of drums or percussion instruments. A special snap-on stabilizer keeps the gooseneck in a defined position.
The MPAV from C518 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphones frequency response. The C518 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
• Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
• Full-metal housing with shock mount protects the precious capsule from hard beats
• Integrated mounting clamp for safe fit on a wide variety of instruments
• Included gooseneck holder always keeps the microphone in optimum position
• Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
• Audio frequency bandwidth: 60 to 20000 Hz
• Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
• Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
• Signal to Noise: 63 dB-A
• Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
• Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
• Polar Patterns: Cardioid
• Voltage: 9 to 52 V
• Current: 2 mA
• Type: Mini XLR
• Gender: Female
• Contacts: 3-pin
• Body: metal
• Finish: matte black
• Width: 47 mm
• Height: 200 mm
• Net Weight: 220 g