AKAI MPC X sampler
|Item number / Code:|
167220 / AKAI-MPC-X
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
AKAI MPC X
Engineered with an unprecedented combination of hardware and software functionality, the X is the most powerful standalone music production tool to date.
Control external analogue synth gear using the 8 built-in CV ports. These ports can be configured to send pitch, velocity, and gate CV to analogue synths, drum machines, etc. Automate knob movements, notes, gates and play it all back in time with the MPC. This makes the X one of the best modular sequencers available.
Control every parameter using the 16 fully assignable, touch-capactive Q-Link knobs. With a dedicated OLED display above each 360 (degree symbol) knob, you can easily see what parameter you’re tweaking and the current assigned value. The Q-Links are great for adding expressiveness to your tracks thru recording automation.
The MPC has a well-earned reputation for sounds that hit hard and sound great, right out of the box. The MPC X comes pre-installed with The Vault 2.0, 10GB of radio-ready sounds from the world’s top sound design companies as well as AKAI signature samples.
The concept is simple. AKAI got some of the best producers and musicians across different genres to make an original track from scratch using only the new MPCs - no computers allowed. Now it’s your turn. Take the #standalonechallenge and share your creations online.
Short, sweet and straight-to-the-point, the MPC Lounge series focuses on specific production techniques using the MPC Live and MPC Software 2.0.
Latest version of the acclaimed composition software features audio track recording,
real-time audio warping, Audio and MIDI drag-and-drop, along with enhanced Q-Link control.
• Standalone MPC – no computer required
• 10.1” full-color multi-touch display
• Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2.0 software
• 16 Touch-capacitive Q-Link controls with OLED displays
• Turntable (RCA) inputs with ground peg
• 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of sound content included)
• User-expandable 2.5” SATA drive bay (SSD or HDD)
• 2 MIDI inputs, 4 MIDI Outputs
• 8 configurable CV/Gate outputs for the analog control of modular gear, such as classic synths
• 2 USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
• Ableton Link over WiFi
• Bluetooth 4.0 Midi Support
• Screen: 10.1" full color multi-touch
• Sequencer: Yes
• Sounds: 10GB pre-installed sounds
• Sampling: Yes
• Looper: Yes
• Pads: 16 x velocity/pressure-sensitive RGB pads
• Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 2 x 1/4", 1 x stereo RCA (phono/line)
• Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 6 x 1/4"
• MIDI I/O: 2 x In, 4 x Out, USB
• Other I/O: 8 x 1/8" (CV/Gate)
• USB: 2 x 3.0 Type A, 1 x 3.0 Type B
• RAM: 2GB
• Additional Media Storage: 2.5" SATA drive connector, SD card slot, USB port
• Software: MPC 2.0 software
• OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10.5 or later
• OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8.1 or later
• Depth: 16.7"
• Width: 19.9"
• Height: 3.4", 8.4" (display upright)
|Free delivery||0 GBP|