Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Alesis Elevate 5 MkII studio monitors (pair)
|Item number / Code:|
167406 / ALES-ELEV-5-MKII
|Current availability:||1 set updated on: 2020-11-24 22:00:39|
Alesis Elevate 5 MkII studio monitors (pair), Alesis ELEV-5-MKII, Alesis ELEV 5 MKII, Alesis ELEV5MKII, ELEV-5-MKII, ELEV 5 MKII, ELEV5MKII
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Alesis Elevate 5 MkII
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
• Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover;40 per channel output power - 80W total
• 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass; 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
• High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances; Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
• Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
• Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||40 W|
|Frequency range from||56 Hz|
|Frequency range up to||20 kHz|
|Manual frequency correction||no|
|Analog XLR input||no|
|Analog Jack Input||yes|
|Analog RCA input||yes|
|dimensions||184 x 221 x 269 mm|