Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
AKG C518ML condenser microphone
|Item number / Code:|
167443 / AKG-C518ML
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2020-01-27 06:30:24|
AKG C518ML condenser microphone, AKG C518ML, C518ML
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The C518 professional miniature clamp-on microphone is the ultimate tool for recording of drums and percussion. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the rim of drums or percussion instruments. A special snap-on stabilizer keeps the gooseneck in a defined position.
The MPAV from C518 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphones frequency response. The C518 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
• Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
• Full-metal housing with shock mount protects the precious capsule from hard beats
• Integrated mounting clamp for safe fit on a wide variety of instruments
• Included gooseneck holder always keeps the microphone in optimum position
• Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
• Transducer: capacitive
• Application: percussion instruments, drums
• Characteristics: cardioid
• Frequency range: 60 Hz-20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 5 mV / Pa @ 1kHz
• Impedance: 200 Ohm
• Max SPL: 132 dB
• Signal / noise ratio: 63 dB
• Power: Phantom
• Housing: metal
• Weight: 110 g
• Connector: mini XLR-3 pin