Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
XVive T2 Distortion Dynarock guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
168107 / XVIVE-T2
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-11-22 19:20:28|
XVive T2 Distortion Dynarock guitar effect, XVive T2, T2
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
XVive T2 Distortion Dynarock
Xvive DynaRock T2 is an open, dynamic and warm pedal which comes so close to the natural tone of tube amplifiers. Its ultra high gain and great tone are two phrases that aren’t ofen used to describe a single unit. Its distortion is different: it not only takes a lot more effort to get it screaming but still sounding harmonically rich, but also brings you great fat heavy distortion tone. With a balanced gain control, You can hear each strings perfectly play classics like the who, LED Zeppelin, AC/DC.
DynaRock is not only a great boost pedal but also can bring you great solo tone with it MID BOOST function.
• Switch Controls:
- TONE: it is a lot of more than a simple high frequency roll-off knob, so it sweeps warm to bright EQ while retaining key frequency.
- VOLUME: control overall volume of the pedal.
- DRIVE: control the amount of gain.
- MID BOOST: boost the mid frequency.
• Sound designed by “STRAT KING” Thomas Blug, a great German musician, guitarist, musical electronic engineer and composer, DynaRock is one of Thomas Blue signature series pedals.
• A distortion pedal with ultra high gain and great heavy tone.
• With a balanced gain control, you can hear classic sound from each string.
• Xvvie DynaRock also acts as a perfect boost pedal.
• MID BOOST switch, boost mid frequency to stand out your solo tone.
• Input Impedance: 450KΩ
• Output Impedance: <4kΩ
• Noise Floor: < -84dB
• Current Draw: 10mA
• Bypass: true bypass
• Power Supply: 9 volts DC
|Type of effect||Distortion|
|Power consumption||10 mA|
|Power supply included||no|