Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Diago PS01 Powerstation power supply
|Item number / Code:|
169026 / DIAGO-PS01
|Current availability:||2 pcs. updated on: 2018-11-19 02:30:24|
Diago PS01 Powerstation power supply, Diago PS01, PS01
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The Diago Powerstation is the ultimate pedal board power supply. It will power from 1 to 30 pedals without noise or hum.
Powering multiple effects pedals has long been a problem, and there are many power supplies available at varying costs, quality, compatibility and performance. Most pedal power supplies are transformer type, linear regulated designs, which are cheap to design and develop, but are expensive to make (and therefore buy), noisier, bigger, heavier and they get much hotter!
Cheaper power supplies are usually under-rated, unregulated, poorly filtered designs that polute your guitar's signal with splurges of noise and hum. More expensive power supplies are often engineering marvels, but there really is no need and they cost far too much.
The Diago Powerstation uses switch mode technology, making it quiet, light, efficient and small, reliably powering your pedals so you can concentrate on making music.
• It will power over 95% of pedals, including some quirky stuff like the Line 6 Stompbox Modelers (DL4, DM4, FM4 & MM4).
• It can power from 1 to 30 pedals (with enough daisy chain cables) with ease.
• It automatically supplies the required amount of current, up to 3,000mA which is:
• 10 x most plug top / wall wart type power supplies
• 6 x the Power Bank / Signal Flex
• 4 x the £160 Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2
• It's quiet - uses studio quality components for hum and noise free operation.
• It's small - much like the power supply you'd get with a laptop.
• It's light - so it can be Velcroed down to your pedal board (Velcro supplied).
• It's tough - the heavy duty ABS case is durable and shock resistant.
• It's efficient - around 80% compared with around 45% for those mentioned above, so it doesn't get hot.
• It will work in any country without the need for step-up or step down transformers (accepts 90-264V AC input at 50-60Hz). We supply the correct 2m (6ft) mains cable when you buy it in your own country, and it's possible to buy ones for other countries if you go on tour or move abroad.
• It's safe - the design includes short circuit and voltage protection, and meets all national and international safety regulations so that you or your pedals won't fry!