Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Mackie MR 624 studio monitor
|Item number / Code:|
170746 / MACKIE-MR-624
|Current availability:||2 pcs. updated on: 2018-11-18 08:30:17|
Mackie MR 624 studio monitor, Mackie MR-624, Mackie MR 624, Mackie MR624, MR-624, MR 624, MR624
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Mackie MR 624
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize Mackie proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
• Power Configuration: Bi-amped
• LF Driver Size: 6.5" woofer
• LF Driver Type: Polypropylene
• HF Driver Size: 1" tweeter
• HF Driver Type: Silk dome
• LF Driver Power Amp: 40W, 80W Peak
• HF Driver Power Amp: 25W, 50W Peak
• Total Power: 65W Average, 130W Peak
• Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz (-3dB)
• Crossover Frequency: 24 dB/octave @ 3kHz
• Maximum Peak SPL: 111 dB SPL @ 1m per pair
• Features: Low frequency 3-way switch, high frequency 3-way filter
• Input Types: 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
• Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
• Enclosure Material: MDF wood cabinet
• Height: 12.9"
• Width: 8.3"
• Depth: 11.2"
• Weight: 16.5 lbs.