Arturia V-Collection 6 music software
|Item number / Code:|
181812 / ARTURIA-V-COLLECTION-6
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2018-11-20 22:57:00|
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Arturia V-Collection 6
Bringing together over 100 years of landmark keyboard instruments in one software package, the sounds behind every hit, every genre, and every musical movement are now at your fingertips. Painstakingly recreated in beautiful detail, every single instrument in V Collection 6 will blow you away. Faithfully reproduced the way the original components behaved using Arturia's exclusive True Analog Emulation technology and class-leading physical modeling, there has never been a more complete, versatile vintage keyboard solution.
Taking each instrument one step further, Arturia also introduced some incredible, optional new features to these hallowed classics, like allowing monophonic synths to become polyphonic, integrating arpeggiators, extra oscillators, LFOs, filters, and more. You’ll also find over 6,000 incredible preset sounds, created by some of the most prestigious, acclaimed sound designers in the industry. Whatever keyboard sound you need in your track, V Collection 6 has you covered.
The best of the best
Every gear-lust inducing keyboard and synth you ever craved is available; right here, right now.
Ever heard a song and wondered what keyboard they used? Chances are, it’s been recreated in V Collection 6. Inside, you’ll find analog synths, modular marvels, revolutionary digital synths, sublime acoustic and electric pianos, organs, and even a string machine. Each one a legend, and each one capable of revitalizing your creativity and transforming your musical palette.
V Collection 6 gives you the keys to your very own private keyboard museum. What will you create?
Down to the smallest detail
Mapping out and recreating every circuit, component, nuance, quirk, and spark of magic takes time and dedication. V Collection 6 lets you take full advantage of Arturia’s passion for vintage keyboards.
Using exclusive modelling technology, known as True Analog Emulation®, as well as the latest physical modelling techniques, Arturia’s developers and engineers were able to perfectly recreate every element of these classic instruments. From the intricacies of the analog components and circuitry, to the character-defining reactions of the strings, cabinets, and speakers, Arturia have recreated these classic keyboards in stunning detail.
Old dog, new tricks
What if this amazing monosynth lead sound was polyphonic? What if we could change the position of the pickups on this Rhodes? What if we added more filter and oscillator options to this classic synth? What if this concert grand piano’s wooden cabinetry was replaced with sheet metal? Thanks to the power of modern technology, these optional extras open an exciting new chapter in the stories of these vintage classics.
With V Collection 6, you can use the best instruments in the history of music to create the sounds of tomorrow.
• Includes 21 software titles: Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
• Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plug-in
• Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
• High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
• All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
• Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
• Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
• More than 6000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
• Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 6 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
• Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
• Manuals in English, Japanese and French