Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
ZooM H3-VR audio recorder
|Item number / Code:|
195771 / ZOOM-H3-VR
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-07-21 16:40:20|
ZooM H3-VR audio recorder, ZooM H3-VR, ZooM H3 VR, ZooM H3VR, H3-VR, H3 VR, H3VR
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Whether you’re a game developer, filmmaker or musician, virtual reality is the undeniable future of content creation. While 360-video is exploding in popularity, the ability to easily create 360-audio has lagged behind…until now.
The Zoom H3-VR virtual reality audio recorder is the complete solution for capturing and processing spatial audio for VR, AR and mixed-reality content. With a built-in Ambisonic mic, recorder and decoder, the H3-VR puts 360-audio in the palm of your hand.
In the past, capturing VR audio required a dedicated Ambisonic mic, a separate recorder and a computer for encoding the audio from raw Ambisonics A format to VR-ready Ambisonics B format. Now, with the H3-VR, all of the encoding and decoding is done on board, saving time, money and effort at every step.
• 4 built-in mics arranged in an Ambisonic array
• Full-sphere surround sound recording
• Single-knob gain control of all input levels
• Onboard Ambisonics A to B decoding
• Three recording modes: Ambisonics, Stereo Binaural or Standard Stereo
• Record up to 24bit/96kHz
• Stereo binaural monitoring of Ambisonics signal
• Headphone output and line output
• Slate tone
• Extensive metadata
• Auto Mic Position Detection using 6-axis gyroscope (upfront, endfire,
• upside-down, endfire inverted)
• Level Function to ensure precise angle placement
• Wireless iOS remote control available through the BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter
• Onboard Ambisonics playback with audio rotation
• Accurate internal clock with .5ppm discrepancy
• USB 2.0 Audio Interface Mode
• Zoom PC/Mac post-production software to play, change a direction, and convert
• to binaural, stereo,and 5.1ch surround file
• Powered by 2 AA batteries or USB bus power
• Records to SD card up to 512GB
• Power supply: 2 AA batteries or USB bus power
• Recording medium: SD card up to 512 GB
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 76 x 78 x 123 mm
• Weight: 120 g