ZooM LiveTrak L-8 audio interface, mixer, recorder
|Item number / Code:|
216673 / ZOOM-LIVETRACK-L8
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2020-04-04 03:30:24|
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
ZooM LiveTrak L-8
Power to the Podcast
Podcast creators are a special breed. They require a unique set of audio features, along with the flexibility of a proper mixing console. The LiveTrak L-8 combines Zoom’s famous audio performance with features made for podcasters.
Sound Pad Magic
Remote interviews are a snap with the L-8; just connect your phone via the provided TRRS cable. The Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback to and from the caller. Or use the USB connection to route audio from Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Slack and more.
Freedom of Speech
Zoom’s preamps are famous for a good reason: they’re transparent, powerful and ultra-reliable. The L-8 features six independent Zoom preamps, built to handle anything from a whisper to a raucous debate.
If you can’t hear yourself, how are you supposed to speak your mind? The L-8 is equipped with four headphone outputs, so that each participant can clearly hear what is going on.
A track for Everyone
The pros know that when you record everyone on their own separate track it just sounds better and provides more flexibility in the edit. The L-8 records separate tracks directly to your SD card, enabling you to edit them later.
On Air, On the Move
The Zoom LiveTrak L-8 can run up to 2 ½ hours with just four AA batteries, or on a USB battery, so you can podcast from anywhere.
Record Twice, Once
Used as an audio interface, the L-8 can record full episodes directly to your computer and an SD card simultaneously. You can also live stream while recording.
L-8 is class compliant, enabling connection with iOS devices. Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
Once you’ve dialed in your mix…save it! The L-8 lets you save up to 7 show “scenes” that can be saved and instantly recalled at the press of a button.
Small in Size Big on Sound
From singer-songwriters to small bands, the L-8 is the ideal mixer and recorder for musicians who may be small in number, but big on sound.
The L-8 features six high performance preamps each with phantom power, a low noise floor (-121dBU EIN), and maximum input gain of +54dB.
Additionally there are two each Hi-Z, line-level and USB inputs. You can also fine-tune each channel with EQ and onboard effects.
The L-8 lets you record up to 10 discrete tracks plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz*. You can punch-in and overdub with ease, then transfer your work to your favorite DAW for fine tuning.
*Effects, EQ, overdub, and audio interface are not available in 96 kHz.
Go Out & Play
No outlet? No worries. Get up to 2 ½ hours of power from just four AA batteries. You can also power using a USB battery, and with the L-8’s unique USB connection design, you never have to worry about accidentally disconnecting.
Never settle for that “compromise” monitor mix again. The L-8 provides three custom monitor mixes, so no matter where you are on stage, you hear exactly what you need.
High Quality Audio Interface
The L-8 is also a 12-in/4-out audio interface. Track directly into your favorite DAW or use the USB return to run backing tracks from your computer.
• 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
• 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
• Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
• TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
• 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
• 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
• 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
• 7 scene memories for storing mixes
• 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
• Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
• Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
• Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously
• 8-Channel mixer
• Channels 1-2 for microphone, line and instrument signals - XLR / TRS combo socket
• Channels 3-6 for microphone and line signals - XLR / TRS combo socket
• Channels 7-8 for line signals - 6.3 mm jack
• USB stereo playback and telephone playback - 3.5 mm TRRS
• Mix-minus function for preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
• Per channel: 3-Band EQ, low-cut filter, panorama control, effects loop
• 48 V phantom power switchable
• Effects section with 8 different programs
• 6 Assignable sound pads for jingles, intros, outros and sound effects
• 4 Headphone outputs (6.3 mm TRS) for main mix and 3 monitor mixes
• Balanced stereo output (XLR)
• 7 Scene memory slots for mixes
• Battery operation possible (4x AA)
• Record up to 12 tracks on SD card or computer (USB) with a maximum of 24-bit / 96 kHz
• Simultaneously recording on SD card and computer is possible with a maximum of 24-bit / 48 kHz
• Integrated USB audio interface with 12 inputs and 4 outputs
• USB 2.0
• System requirements: Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.12 or later
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 282 x 268 x 74 mm
• Weight: 1.56 kg
• Includes 3.5 mm TRRS cable, USB cable and AD-17 power adapter