Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Two Notes Torpedo Captor Loadbox/Attenuator/Speakersim/DI Box
|Item number / Code:|
219128 / TN-TORPEDO-CAP-16
|Current availability:||2 pcs. updated on: 2021-07-28 06:00:29|
Two Notes Torpedo Captor Loadbox/Attenuator/Speakersim/DI Box, Two Notes TORPEDO-CAP-16, Two Notes TORPEDO CAP 16, Two Notes TORPEDOCAP16, TORPEDO-CAP-16, TORPEDO CAP 16, TORPEDOCAP16
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Two Notes Torpedo Captor
The Torpedo Captor is the little brother of the award-winning Torpedo Reload. The Torpedo Captor is an easy to use reactive load box perfect for unleashing your favorite tube amp in a variety of modern applications and venues. If you just require attenuation from your amp to your cab, Captor has you covered. And if you want an easy and modern way to record your tube amp, Captor is simply “load” and record.
You love the sound of your amplifier pushed right to the magic sweet spot where the best tones are. Until now, the only available option was blasting your sound through a 4×12″ to properly excite a microphone. Enter Torpedo, the simplest and most realistic way to get your sound to your audience. Use the amp you love!
Everything that makes a real amp rule over all the other alternatives is retained. You can even record silently late at night. Gone is the backache from the loadout, complaints from neighbours, venue staff or even bandmates and the frustration of not being able to sound at one’s best trying to reduce the volume.
Torpedo Captor was designed to cover the needs of direct recording or miking any kind of guitar or bass amp, in a live or studio situation.
• All-in-one solution
• For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio
• Reactive load resistance
• -20 dB power reducer
• Analogue speaker simulation
• DI Box
• 16 Ohm version
• Maximum amplifier power: 100 W RMS
• Solid metal case
• Compact size
• Perfect for pedalboards
• Front side: Output Level Switch, Ground Lift, Instrument and Phase Switches, Line Output Jacks, Balanced DI Output & Power Adapters (9 - 24V DC / 5mA - power supply unit not included)
• Rear side: Sockets for Speaker Thru, Speaker Attenuator & Amplifier Input
• Dimensions: 175 x 126 x 62 mm
• Weight: 1 kg
• Includes Wall of Sound III (WoS III) plug-in with 16 free Virtual Cabinets (after registering the product)