Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Audio Technica LP140XP SV turntable, silver
|Item number / Code:|
220356 / AT-LP140XP-SV
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2020-11-23 17:31:00|
Audio Technica LP140XP SV turntable, silver, Audio Technica LP140XP-SV, Audio Technica LP140XP SV, Audio Technica LP140XPSV, LP140XP-SV, LP140XP SV, LP140XPSV
|Ask a Product Expert:||Filip Koperski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Audio Technica LP140XP SV
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Whether used for DJ gigs or playing records at home, the AT-LP140XP gives you exquisite control over your vinyl listening experience.
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
AT started in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable they produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
• Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
• Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
• Fully manual operation
• Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
• Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
• Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
• AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
• Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
• Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
• Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
• Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
• Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
• Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
• Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
• Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
• Motor: High-torque DC motor
• Drive Method: Direct drive
• Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
• Turntable Platter : Die-cast aluminium